Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
juliepebbles
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

BT Sport

Go to solution

We subscribe to BT Sport, we can stream it onto iPhones and iPads but can’t get it on the tv, anyone else had this problem please?
BT have checked everything but all seems ok apparently 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
NeilO
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT Sport

Go to solution

Hi @juliepebbles welcome to the community and thanks for posting, what type of BT Sport subscription do you have? If it's provided as part of a BT mobile package you can't cast it or view it on your TV.

0 Ratings
DarrenDev
BT Sport Expert
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Your account looks fine @juliepebbles so what specifically is your issue? Do you see an error? How are you trying to stream to your TV?

0 Ratings
juliepebbles
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi Darren, I am trying to watch it on my TV from the YouView BT Box, this has been the case for several months and we are paying for it. I raised a complaint having spent a very long time speaking to someone trying to sort it but I had an email to say my complaint had been closed 

John

0 Ratings
DarrenDev
BT Sport Expert
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Sorry for the complaint being closed @juliepebbles - records show that you were asked if the issue was resolved, and when we received no response it was assumed to be OK.

I've sent you a private message asking for more details.  I'll get one of our special team to investigate what's going on.

juliepebbles
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi , we went out for the day to return to find a message on our landline from ????BT. I couldn’t get his name nor could I understand any of the message left. Please, once again , could you find out what it was about.

John

0 Ratings