cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pazza1978
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

BT Sport

Tonight I have been told by a BT advisor and a supervisor that BT sport is not available in the channel islands even though I have numerous friends that are able to receive it. I was then told by another advisor who was most helpful that I should contact a moderator. Could someone please help?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Sport

Hi @Pazza1978,

Welcome to our Community. 

First of all, I would like to say that I'm sorry for the incorrect info that was given to you.

If you take a look at the following page we do show how it's available in the Channel Islands: 

How do I get BT Sport?

Can I get BT Sport on my Sky box in the Channel Islands or Isle of Man?

Yes BT Sport is available on your Sky box in the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.

BT Sport prices in the Channel Islands (but not the Isle of Man) are exclusive of UK VAT, but inclusive of appropriate local taxes.

Have you tried ordering the service on our website? https://www.bt.com/sport/sky/

Let me know how you get on, please. We can lend a hand.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Pazza1978
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Hi Daniel, thankyou for your reply. I tried that link but it just keeps saying this page is not available.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi @Pazza1978 sorry about that, the links on @DanielS posts are working for me. Can you try copying and pasting this url into your address bar and try to order?  https://www.bt.com/sport/sky/

0 Ratings
Pazza1978
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Hi. Thanku for the reply but no it does not work. The link sends me to your website but when I click on the add button to place an order it just comes up page unavailable. Can someone sort this out as this is now 3 days that I have been trying and I just keep getting told the same thing. 

Many Thanks in advance.

0 Ratings