Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stinchy1979
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

BT Sports App

Hiya

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3.  I have downloaded sports app to phone.  I went to log in and this message appeared.

'Your BT ID is not set up to watch BT Sport Premium online content.  Please Log in to MY BT and follow instructions. ID003'

My BT id is set up  so where do I go from here??

Thanks in Advance

Leanne

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Sports App

Hi Stinchy1979,

Welcome to the community forum. When you sign into your MyBT you will need to make sure that your profile has been set up with account holder permission. To find out how to do this take a look at this Link

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Crosstown
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Hi There,

I get the same error message!

I have followed the instructions on the link provided but when I go into my bt and extras it says activate.  I click on this and it takes me into an endless loop where I pick my account and just keeps going on like this!! I dont have a clue in what to do next.

Are you able to help?

Regards

Chris

0 Ratings
stoney1973
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Like many of us that have the very same problem, following these instructions only serve to put one into a vicious cycle of link clicking and various error messages. for example, after following your directions, I receive this message:

BT.com   Personal   Can t Order.pngWhich seems very promising. However, after going to the btsport site, and clicking on watch live, and then choosing the channel I want to watch, I receive this message:

BT.com4444.png

I can watch via my skybox, no problem. Accessing via app or on online is impossible, receiving the error message ID003.

When complaining about this sorry state of affairs, all that seems to happen is someone such as yourself(on the forum and via twitter) posting the very same link you did. Which is absolutely no help whatsoever.

0 Ratings