cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

BT Sports Buffering Constantly

I ran into buffering whilst trying to watch football last night. 5 secs of play then buffering then 5 secs more footie etc etc for 2 hours... Im using Google Chrome already for my PC connection and watching via the PC only. I dont have a smartphone or tablet. Can you help me please?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT Sports Buffering Constantly

We're aware that a small number of PCs are unable to play the video smoothly in web browsers, when the hardware is unable to process the video quick enough.

We're currently working on a fix that will automatically lower the video quality to something that the hardware is able to keep up with.  I can't currently provide any timescales on when it'll be ready.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Thx- I did move to and from the enhanced view versions last night but they both seemed to have the same levels of buffering. Im watching BT Sports now to see if it was the sheer volume of viewers last night but the problem is still the same this morning. If you think I need or would benefit from some plug in device, please let me know. I didnt have any of these issues pre the recent BT Tv change btw

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

I have quite a new laptop running Windows 10 and the moto gp buffered the whole race. It was the same on you view box with the football yesterday in my father's. Seems it could be an issue your end not the customer 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Hi guys- Some good news possibly! I watched the Eve vs Liverpool game yesterday on the normal Hd channel (not enhanced view) and muted the commentary and it hardly buffered. The commentary obvs takes up some of my PCs capacity so by getting rid of that the PC coped quite well with the pics alone. Not sure if this will help anyone else but its worth a try at least. 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi- Decided to try BT Sports again after a month off and the buffering is almost constant. Prob saw 8 mins of first 45 of the Liv Rangers game. PLEASE PLEASE sort out the low definition version for the poor sods that cant really view your channels at present!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Ratings