cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 6

BT Sports Credit

I applied for 2 months credit on 6 April via My BT, but my bills for April and May have both been charged in full with no credit reduction.  How do I get the credit reductions and why have they not been applied automatically?  BT are nigh on impossible to contact to discuss.  Thanks

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT Sports Credit

@nickday, welcome to the community and thanks for posting, was your April bill produced within 10 days of you applying as it can take this long before your credit request is put through?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 6

Thanks for responding.  Upon looking in further detail, the bill dated 28 March seems to have the credit applied but the recent bill dated 28 April says it will be collected on 6 May and there is no mention of a credit.  Will a further credit be applied meaning that payment will not actually be collected on 6 May as stated?  Many thanks.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 6

@nickday, If you only applied for the credit on the 6th of April this would not have shown on your March bill. Without looking at your account info I can only speculate but you should be getting the Sport credits if you've applied for them.

I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch, we're really busy in the moderation team at the moment so it will take us some time before we can respond. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 6

@NeilO  Quick question if I may,

I applied for the bt sport credit on 28th March, on 3rd of April I received an email from bt saying that the credit had been applied to my account and it duly came off my bill dated 10th April.

The email also stated that I would get a second months credit without having to apply again.

my question is do you know roughly when the next round of credits will be applied to accounts as obviously I would like it applied in time for it to come off my next bill which is due on May 10th.

Many Thanks

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 6

Hi @BSF74 as the last credit was issued in time for the April bill the second credit should follow ok on the May bill automatically.

cheers
John

0 Ratings