cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT Sports Ultimate via EE - no UHD/4K channel

Hi, I have BT Sports Ultimate via my EE phone, no Ultimate/HDR channels appear on the Xbox Series X or Android TV apps, can someone check my account is set up correctly please? When using the Compatibility Checker on the Xbox I get ticks against 4K Devices and Connection but against Account it says ‘Upgrade to BT Sport Ultimate to experience select events in glorious 4K HDR’ ? 

Tags (4)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Sports Ultimate via EE - no UHD/4K channel

The device checker is showing exactly what BT sees as configured on your account - it has found the large screen add-on, but not the Ultimate one.

If you definitely have the Ultimate add-on then you'll need to call EE and ask them to re-send your entitlements to BT.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

1DE926C3-6626-40CF-8E1D-8F4FB1BBEB54.jpeg

 Last time I spoke to them it went backwards and forwards, gave up in the end. Will try again. This is the item I have on my account, Ultimate is in the description. When I try to add Large Screen it says I can’t, and the apps work in HD on the TV. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Sorry - I know it's a pain. EE are having a lot of issues sending us the correct data at the moment. When you call them, their standard response should be to remove everything and send it through to us again.