cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
blissett
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

BT Sports app login

I am unable to login to the Sports app on my iPad. I am being told that either my username or password is incorrect, but I just logged in with no problem on my desktop using the same login details. I have deleted and reloaded the app and rebooted, but with no success. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
-Richie-
Expert
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT Sports app login

The login details are your BT ID, the same details used to login to bt.com/MyBT, which is the email address and password you created.

If you're copying and pasting from an email, make sure it's not pasting any gaps or spaces, other than that you could try the BT billing team, they deal with all BT ID support.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 6

Check that when you are typing your password in on the iPad that the keypad is in the right case. Ipads will often default the first character of the field to upper case unless you override it.
0 Ratings
blissett
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 6

Thanks, but I am typing the password not copying & pasting. I have had the app for ages and it’s only now that I have a problem. I can still access the app on my iPhone, so my login details are obviously correct.

0 Ratings
blissett
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 6

@zulu17wrote:
Check that when you are typing your password in on the iPad that the keypad is in the right case. Ipads will often default the first character of the field to upper case unless you override it.

Thanks but I have ‘show’ as an option, so I know that I am typing the password correctly.

0 Ratings
blissett
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 6

@-Richie-wrote:

The login details are your BT ID, the same details used to login to bt.com/MyBT, which is the email address and password you created.

If you're copying and pasting from an email, make sure it's not pasting any gaps or spaces, other than that you could try the BT billing team, they deal with all BT ID support.

Sorry, I forgot to say that I can login to My BT with the same details.

0 Ratings