Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mattiems
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

BT Sports from Jersey

Hi there 

I am trying to set up BT Sports from Jersey but it won’t allow me to set it up using the online registration because of the post code

please can someone help?

many thanks 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Sports from Jersey

there are numerous other similar posts using search

I have asked a mod to see if they can help  they are busy so could take a few days

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 3 of 5

Hi @mattiems,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. I'm sorry you haven't been able to add BT sport online. I'll be able to give you a had.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

We've been really busy these last few days and we have a number of cases in our queue. It will be a few days before we'll be able to get back to you. If you want to add BT sport right away the quickest way to do this is to call BT on 0800 800 150

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
mattiems
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Hi Paddy

Thank you for your help, I haven’t received a message from you please could you resend?

many thanks 

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 5 of 5

Hi @mattiems sorry about that. I've dropped you over the PM now.

cheers

John

0 Ratings