Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
charlie208
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

BT Sports on Roku

Go to solution

Is there any chance that BT Sports will appear on the Roku Platform .

5 REPLIES 5
robert1997
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT Sports on Roku

Go to solution

This is something I'd also love an answer to. It would be a fantastic addition and I'd willingly pay the extra hd charge if it did appear.

Moderator-Retired
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi, 

We have been away to ask the product team and I’m afraid that currently there are no plans to add BT Sport to the Roku platform. 

Thanks,

OlgaC 

Community ModeratorOlga
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
robert1997
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks for the update Olga.

0 Ratings
Rocket99
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

5 years on from this thread starting, are there now any plans to produce a BT Sport app for Roku?

I know there is now an Apple TV app, but not everyone can afford to or wishes to be in the Apple ecosystem. I also know Chromecast is a (mobile) platform independent option for streaming to a TV, but not everyone likes a solution which requires use of phone or tablet as the controller.

It would seem to me Roku would make a lot of sense. It's a lot cheaper than Apple TV, it's (mobile) platform independent, and it comes with a hardware controller so you don't need to use your phone as a controller.

robotman1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

I use Roku for about 75% of my tv viewing now and would love to see BT make it on there too......pretty please 😘