cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT TV APP AND BT SPORT APP HELP

Go to solution

Hi I have recently moved out of home my brothers are still living there I used to allow them to use the bt sport app and I would use the bt pro box for the football. So In total 3 devices at one time. However since I moved out I’m fully aware I cannot bring the pro box to another house I have been using the bt tv app to view the football am I correct in thinking the bt tv app acts as a substitute for the pro box.  So can I view the football from the bt tv app and they  continue to use the bt sports app? So 1 stream on bt tv app and 2 stream on bt sport app? 

Is the ultimate channel the only thing I would not receive using bt tv app and are the other channels still 1080p/50fps. 

giving them control of the pro box is not really a viable option as they are often on the move with work and stream slot of the games outside the house.

I’m under contract until 2023. 

thanks 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT TV APP AND BT SPORT APP HELP

Go to solution

The BT Sport service isn't connected with BT TV service at all, so you can watch BT Sport on your BT TV box, on 2 BT TV apps, plus 2 BT Sport apps all at the same time.

You're correct that you'd lose access to Ultimate if using the BT TV app.

BT Sport in the TV app only goes up to 1080p25.

Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi thanks for the reply I have a game now on the bt tv app is this the exact  same source stream which gets delivered to the bt pro box where the hd channels are interlaced.Somehere in between 25fps/50fps? 

For sure it’s not as clear as the By sport app but it seems a lot more smooth then the usual sky go 25fps.

thanks

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

@DarrenDev 

Hi Darren, I couldn't seem to find the post reply I made re btsport password but I got it sorted so no worries. 

0 Ratings