Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Murphydfc1
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

BT TV App Extra

Go to solution
Hi, I have the App Extra on my account bit when I try to log in on the Amazon Fire Stick with my BT ID it says that i need to upgrade to the BT TV App Extra to watch on this device. I have deleted and reinstalled and the technical support team dont seem to be able to figure out the issue either as its clearly on my account
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
creag
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT TV App Extra

Go to solution

Same here, but trying to view using BT app on my tablet.  Has to be a **bleep** up their end as my account is also fine. 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Murphydfc1  welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Sorry to hear that you are having this problem with the BTTV App Extra? Have you the App Extra installed successfully on any other device?

@creag Is it the standard BTTV App or also the App Extra that you are having an issue with? Do you get any error codes presented?

Post back and let me know.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Murphydfc1
Beginner
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution
Thanks for your reply. I have now managed to get logged in, an advisor told me they "activated" the app extra on their end. No idea how but problem solved. Thanks
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Murphydfc1  thanks for posting back and good to hear it's working ok for you now.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Murphydfc1
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution
@JohnC2 unfortunately its still not working. I am now able to get logged in on the Amazon Fire Stick but when trying to watch something its again saying "Want to watch this on any device? Then youll need to upgrade your package..." I have only tried watching on the BT TV app on my phone amand firestick. My phone works fine. In my devices its showing there are 4 device slots but Amazon fire stick not showing. Sorry i assumed it was fixed as i was able to get logged in
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Murphydfc1  Sorry the earlier change hasn't worked. I've sent you a Private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team and we will help you with this. 
Check here: https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Cheers
John

0 Ratings