cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

BT TV App - not available on google tv play store?

Good Evening, 

Looking for a little guidance if possible

I have an android TV and have managed to successfully locate and install the BT Sport App via the Google Tv Play store

However when i search on the Google TV Play Store for the BT TV app, it doesnt appear on google play store (when accessed through the TV)

Does anyone know how to overcome this issue

TV type (Sony Bravia VH1) Android Version 9

Thanks 

JT

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT TV App - not available on google tv play store?

Do you have a NowTV flexible pack from BT? 

Message 3 of 7

There is no BT TV app for Android TV I'm afraid. You can use your TV as a Chromecast though, and control it from your mobile phone.

If you have a Now TV subscription then you can install the Now TV app, which is where you'll find your subscription content anyway.

Message 4 of 7

No I don't, although i do have an active now tv subscription which i had before joining BT TV (today)
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Thanks, ... strange, is  the BT TV app available on other formats on smart tv?

I will give the chromecast a try and look at access via the Now TV app and compare the two

Much appreciated

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

BT TV can be watched on your TV screen on Samsung TVs (2015 or later), Apple TV (4th generation or later), Fire TV, or Chromecast. Plus the BT TV set top boxes.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

If you have a flexible NowTV pack, you can watch the NowTV channels through their along with NowTV catch-up content. 

The BT TV app is for subscription channels included in the classic (non NowTV) packs.

0 Ratings