cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

BT TV App not working on IOS

On both my iPad and iPhone I get an error code AD801, whenever I try to watch something, either live or catch up.

Have deleted app and reinstalled, still the same?

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Guru
Message 2 of 9

Re: BT TV App not working on IOS

Hi @SteveL1 , working on my IPad and Samsung phone. Has this just happened, has it been working before?

Stew

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 9

Thanks Stew.

Realised I’m running IOS14 Beta on my iPad Pro and iPhone 11, works ok on IOS13 on another iPad, so must be related to that.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Guru
Message 4 of 9

I’m at IOS 13.6.

Stew

0 Ratings
Highlighted
BT Sport Expert
Message 5 of 9

This is a known issue @SteveL1 - iOS 14 is currently not supported. We're aiming to have a working client out there in time for iOS 14 release next month.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 9

Not sure if you’ve fixed the problems with the tv app but it’s not working on the wifi section.  It shows devices disconnected when they are and the wifi test just locks up.  When us the app update for iOS 14 scheduled to be available?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
BT Sport Expert
Message 7 of 9

Sorry @Bobswindle I don't quite get what you mean by your message.  The app has been updated for iOS 14 and video can now be played correctly.  I don't understand what you mean when you talk about disconnected devices, or wifi test.  Neither of these are part of the BT TV app on iOS?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 9

sorry mate, just picked this forum cos can’t get any response elsewhere.  The problem lies with the My BT app on iOS 14.  No doubt the TV issues are sorted but not all the problems.  As I said the list of devices connected to the router are incorrect and the wifi test has stopped working.  On the App Store there is an answer to a recent review (Friday 18th Sept) that says it is being worked on but no date for an update.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
BT Sport Expert
Message 9 of 9

Different app and different team I'm afraid @Bobswindle ... not something I can help with.  I can only recommend you keep an eye out for updates.

0 Ratings