cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT TV on Amazon Firestick

Hi, i was wondering if someone can help me? I currently have BT Sport on my phone via EE and i currently pay £10 a month for it to shown on the live screen, i.e. playing it on my tv via Airplay or through a games console. My question is that i am thinking about buying a Amazon Firestick and i am aware that you cant get BT sport on this but you do have BT tv and you can get it through this. Would i get access to this if i pay via EE? Or can i pay some sort of fee to get this a month? Was totally unsure of this so any answers hugely appreciated. 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT TV on Amazon Firestick

You have to login into the BT app using your BT account login.

I don't know how you login on your phone.

---------------------------------------------------------------
using Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited with BT Max 4K package.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

I login on my phone via the bt sport app as I have that as an add on from EE mobile

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 4

The issue @Blairforbes  is that the BT TV App provides a subset of the content that is licensed for the BT TV service that is provided for BT Broadband customers using BT TV Youview boxes.  So  it is not a bolt on that is available on your EE mobile account. 

BT Sport App is different to BT TV App and may be bundled in or added onto BT TV packages and BT Sport App is available without a BT TV subscription as is the case with yourself.

0 Ratings