cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

BT TV

Hi All

Quick question, I have recently upgraded to full fibre with BT and I have the  BT Sport app (£16) which I cast to TV.  For TV I have freesat, the box is on its way out as its become slow. I am considering weather to go freeview or BT next. If I upgrade BT to add TV id be looking at the BT Sports Package £16. If I go for this will this be a straight swap for the bt sport app I'm paying for now so wont cost anymore apart from the HD element as it would be replacing the BT Sport app, or would BT charge me for both the app and tv? Also would I still have access to the BT Sport app as I do occasionally like to watch in coffee shops etc.

Thanks 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT TV

If you're on a minimum term contract for app access at the moment, you'd need to see this out before cancelling as per the terms and conditions.

If it's a rolling monthly contract, you'll need to cancel so it stops at the end of the billing cycle.

The BT TV pack would involve a new minimum contract period but you will be able to access BT Sport via the app and STB.  

Unless it's changed, the basic subscription is SD only so you'll need to add HD to the monthly subscription and if you're line speed is fast enough you'll also get access to BT Sport Ultimate and Ultimate HDR.

Oh and you also need to have your broadband from BT 👍

0 Ratings