cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brucemeister5
Contributor
Message 11 of 14

Re: BT sport app not casting in HD

The picture quality when casting from the BT Sport app was top notch again last night for the Champions League on BT Sport 1,2 & 3. However, the same could not be said for those that wanted to watch the game on BT Sport ESPN. There appears to be a permanent problem when casting from ESPN. I hope that whatever the problem is, it will be resolved quickly.

0 Ratings
Brucemeister5
Contributor
Message 12 of 14

I’ve just tuned in to watch the Champions Cup rugby this afternoon and I find that it is not casting in HD. Indeed none of the BT Sport channels are casting in HD at the moment. I watched the rugby for most of the day yesterday by casting in HD. What’s going on?

0 Ratings
Brucemeister5
Contributor
Message 13 of 14

Just in time for kick off on the rugby, BT Sport 1,2 & 3 have started casting in HD again. However BT Sport ESPN is definitely not in HD and this appears to be a permanent situation with this channel. This is most bizarre.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Brucemeister5
Contributor
Message 14 of 14

I have noticed a considerable improvement in picture quality when casting across BT Sport 1,2 & 3 and BT Sport ESPN from the iOS app at all times  over the last few days. I am using a Mark 3 Chromecast which I bought in the Black Friday sale.