Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 1 of 23

BT sport app question

Go to solution

Evening all.

Question please?

If my TV went from my current Big Sport pack to the lowest with the ability to record (entertainment right?) Would I-as a Bt broadband fibre customer (70meg) be able to watch BT sport football matches on the app via my Xbox one?.

I hope that makes sense, thankyou.

0 Ratings
22 REPLIES 22
Message 2 of 23

Re: BT sport app question

Go to solution
If you want to lower your bills to a minimum but still keep access to BT Sport then you'd need the "Sport" subscription. The Entertainment pack doesn't include any access to sport on any platform.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 23

Go to solution

Thanks for the reply

The BT website implies as a BT Broadband customer you get free access to the BT sport app? 

IMG_20221113_181938.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 23

Go to solution
Does clicking that link actually show the same information? Free BT Sport with broadband hasn't existed for many years. If it does, let me know the link and I'll get the page removed.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 23

Go to solution

No. BT Sport is NOT free to BT Broadband customers. It’s a fairly common misconception and it hasn’t been for many years now. You’d need to have a BT Sport subscription, either as part of one of the tv packs or as an add- on.

The cheapest tv pack is not Entertainment which is now £18. It is Sport which now gets you BT Sport + Eurosport for £17. 

The other alternative would be to pay for the BT Sport app separately which is what I did for many years.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 6 of 23

Go to solution

How much is the BT sport app?.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 23

Go to solution

@Anonymouswrote:

Thanks for the reply

The BT website implies as a BT Broadband customer you get free access to the BT sport app? 

IMG_20221113_181938.jpg

That is a very old cached search engine result from years ago when BT Sport was a couple of channels and free with BT broadband, if you click the link it will take you to the latest page with the correct info.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 8 of 23

Go to solution

Thankyou for the informative replies.

May I ask how much it is to get BT sport just on the app (on an Xbox one) 

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 23

Go to solution

I believe the  (outdated) info that @Anonymous  posted is what a Google search returns rather than a current BT website returns  so possibly Google is returning some historical info.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 23

Go to solution

@Anonymouswrote:

Thankyou for the informative replies.

May I ask how much it is to get BT sport just on the app (on an Xbox one) 

£17 per month as an addon to your BT TV package, which means you would have it on the TV box and can watch via the app on supported devices.

0 Ratings