cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarrenDev
BT Sport Expert
Message 11 of 49

Re: BT sport app says I need to upgrade subscription but I've got a monthly pass?

That's your account now sorted @andykhayward although yours was different as it's BT Mobile rather than EE - we're checking to see that our fix next week will also work for accounts like yours.

Update: on further investigation, we can see that you're paying BT £10 a month for BT Sport on your mobile account, in addition to the monthly pass.  Give us a call to cancel the BT Sport on your mobile subscription and save £10 a month.

lukemartin88
Beginner
Message 12 of 49

Re: BT sport app says I need to upgrade subscription but I've got a monthly pass?

Hi @Matt-S - no, I can't watch it on any screen, it's like there's no record of me having an account. When I log in to BT account it says there are no details. I also did not receive any type of confirmation email.

0 Ratings
lukemartin88
Beginner
Message 13 of 49

Sorry, and no - I've never had EE mobile, but did once have access with PlusNet, so maybe that is the confusion.
0 Ratings
Matt-S
Moderator-Retired
Message 14 of 49

@lukemartin88,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly, let take a look into this for you.

I have sent you a private message.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings
andykhayward
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 49

Hi. I've just tried - hoping to be ready for Barcelona Bayern tonight. Unfortunately I am getting the same message. ie Your subscription does not allow this on this platform. Please upgrade.
Andy
0 Ratings
DarrenDev
BT Sport Expert
Message 16 of 49

Can you log out and then log in again please @andykhayward? If that fails, then you may need to change your password to force the update through the system (although that wouldn't normally be necessary). I've just checked your account, and it's definitely looking good from this end.
0 Ratings
andykhayward
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 49

Hi Darren,
I have logged off and on again and reset my password.
I can access the football now online through BT.com but am still getting the same error message with the app when I try and login.
Andy
0 Ratings
Samrawcliffe
Beginner
Message 18 of 49

I am having the same issue is there anyway I can get this fixed as I can’t watch anything on my monthly pass at the moment 

0 Ratings
alhafidh
Beginner
Message 19 of 49

Hi Darren

Same just happened to me. I was watching the BT Sport RB Leipzig v Atletico Madrid fine last night but it is not letting me watch the Barcelona match now. Says I need to upgrade subscription but I've always had a BT Sport subscription. Thanks
0 Ratings
andykhayward
Aspiring Contributor
Message 20 of 49

Hi Darren, Any update on this? Still not working.
I can see I now have 2 accounts though rather than 1.
Andy
0 Ratings