cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

BT sport contract expiry

Go to solution

Hi all,

Is there a way I can find my contract expiry date in the app or bt.com? I can't find an order for bt sport at all. 

Also is there a way to cancel bt sport online without calling the call center? 

Thank you,

Mike

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT sport contract expiry

Go to solution

You should be able to find it on your bill.

If i go into my latest bill and drop down the category "TV & Entertainment", it shows underneath the product that my contract ends on 23 July 2023. Try that and see if it works for you. If you are not in the minimum term any more, then I think it just does not display a 'contract end' date.

Will168_0-1629626102622.png

As for cancelling online, you could try the customer service chat. Try this link https://www.bt.com/help/contact-bt/account-and-billing/bt-sport 

If chat can't solve it, you may have to call customer services.

Note that if you are within the minimum term and want to leave early, you may encounter early termination charges.

Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks Will that is really helpful. I can see an expiry date under broadband, but nothing under bt sport. I also went back 15 months and its the same. Which means that either it expired years ago (most likely) or it doesn't show because I have bt sport on sky and not by TV? 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

I think you should be OK then, it's likely you either did not have a minimum term or it's already expired. Get onto the customer service chat and hopefully they can cancel it for you.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Just spoke to someone and they confirmed it has expired. Thank you for your help.

(funnily enough, you cannot cancel online. Not on the site, not on the app, nor on chat!) 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Ah, fair enough, good to know. You're welcome. Glad you got it sorted out!