cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT sport errors - IPC6007 and BTP-15001

Hi, since upgrading to BT full fibre broadband this week I can’t access my BT sports subscription on my TV box. I get the BT sport - IPC6007 and BTP-15001 errors. I can access BT sport on my iPad through the app so my subscription is still good. 

I’ve followed the suggested solutions of restarting the hub and TV box, updating software etc. nothing has solved the issue.

Any suggestions? I’ve read some other threads on here saying the issue is related to changing broadband and subscriptions needing relinked. 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT sport errors - IPC6007 and BTP-15001

Hi @Curnsie, welcome to the forum and sorry you are getting these errors.

As you have a full fibre connection please power cycle the ONT and see if that resolves the errors. If it doesn't then check out the error codes on the Error Code Help and let us know how you get on.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi John, thanks for your reply. 

I’ve tried that and have also been talking to a BT representative online today but still no joy. 

They have scheduled an engineer visit in the next few days. 

One thing I noticed is that when I’ve tried to update the Apps in system settings, I’m getting an error. Is this related?

System software is up to date. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Curnsie, thanks for posting back and I've seen some users got an error updating apps but it usually updated ok when tried the next day. 

Post back and update us after the engineer visit.

cheers

John

0 Ratings