cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mudw08
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

BT sport, iPlayer and ITV player not working

After a recent update I can no longer access BT sport, iPlayer or ITV player. BT sport channels are telling me I'll need to setup BT Sport and the players bring up an error message of YVM105. What can I do to fix this?
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
JohnC2
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT sport, iPlayer and ITV player not working

Hi @Mudw08 Sorry you are not able to access the players and BT Sport.

I've pasted below the information from the Help page so please try this and post back to let me if this resolves the issue or not. 

Cheers
John

1. First try restarting your set top box by flicking the switch on the back. Now retry the service to see if you still get an error
  2. If you still get the error make sure the On Demand players are up to date. To do this, press the Home (or YouView) button, then go to Settings > Software Information > Update Software and press OK
  3. Once your box has checked and installed any available updates, retry the service to see if you still get an error
  4. You may need to accept the 'Terms of Use' before you can access Catch-up and On Demand services on YouView. Press the Home (or YouView) button, then go to Settings > Information & Reset > Terms of use > Accept
  5. Check the connection between your Hub and set top box. If you use Powerline adapters restart both adapters and check they are in sync.
  6. Check your box is connected to your network. To do this, press the Home (or YouView) button, then go to Settings > Signal & Connection > Broadband Connection. It should show “Connected” next to 'Status'
  7. If the 'Wired Connection' is set to 'AUTO' and the 'Network Connection Status' is showing 'DISCONNECTED', attempt to re-connect by selecting Wired Connection from the menu, selecting NEXT and press the OK button. If the device connects, retry the service

If you still see the error message then try restarting your equipment:

1. First, restart your Hub
  2. Wait for the broadband light on your Hub to go blue
  3. Restart your set top box, using the power switch on the back
  4. Now check if you still receive the error

0 Ratings
Mudw08
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

I have tried all of these things but nothing has changed
0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 4 of 6

Hi @Mudw08 Thanks for trying those and sorry they didn't work. 

We will be happy to help you from here on with this if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 5 of 6

Hi @Mudw08,

Thank you for sending in your details. I gave your mobile number a quick call, I'm sorry I didn't get speaking to you. I'm sorry your having problems with the on demand content on your BT TV box.

I did run a few checks on your service and have refreshed a few thing that should hopefully cure the issue. Please can you try again to see if the service is back working for you.

If you're still experiencing the same issue, you might need to factory rest your box.

To do so take a look at How do I reset my BT TV box?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 6 of 6

Hi @Mudw08,

I gave you mobile number a quick call, I'm sorry I didn't get speaking to you today.

The reason for my call was to see how things are with your BT TV service. Have you had a chance to factory reset the BT Youview box? And if so has this resolved the issue?

If you're still experiencing the same problem, I'm more that happy to give you a call. I'm in the office until 8PM. Please let me know what would be the best time for me to call?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings