cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sheva
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

BT sport included in broadband usage?

I was under the impression that BT sport would not be included in the monthly usage allowance. A few months back i could see that watching BT Sport on my PC via online was not affecting usage. Now it seems to be included, although that is via a tablet, using wifi via my hub.

Can somebody clarify if it is supposed to be free for any source, eg hard wired PC or tablet via wifi from my Hub, or if there are exceptions? Ta.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT sport included in broadband usage?

This on-line help page http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/45884/kw/bt%20sport%20usage/c/6401,6574,6585 specifically says that it is not included in your usage.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 6

There seem to have been prolems recently with the usage monitor showing usage that shouldn't be counted. As long as no erroneous billing occurs I wouldn't worry about it.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
leslaw
Message 4 of 6

I was informed by bt on line chat that bt sport watched via app or bt sport DOES count towards broadband usage
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 6

Welcome to the forum, where a regular visitor soon learns that the helpdesk advice cannot always be treated as gospel. Have a look here.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Guru
Message 6 of 6

The CS staff have some vivid imaginations as well.

Stew

0 Ratings