cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Innovar
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

BT sport mobile does not activate even though I have had it on my account for months

Hi
 I signed up for an eligible BT mobile sim a few months ago (25GB/month) and followed the instructions to log into the BT sport mobile app on my android phone.

Whenever I try to log in, I receive an ID003 error, stating that I have not activated BT sports mobile, although it is on my account. It prompts me to click to click an activate button.

However, once I do I am redirected to a webpage that states my BT ID is correct,  but I have not got BT sports on my account.

Thanks for your help
R

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT sport mobile does not activate even though I have had it on my account for months

Hi @Innovar and welcome to the community.

I'm sorry you're having problems getting the BT Sports on your mobile. It sounds like an account based problem so we'll need to take a look at this for you. I've sent you a Private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team.
Check here: https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage. Drop me a reply with the details and we'll take it from there.

Cheers

David

Innovar
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Re: BT sport mobile does not activate even though I have had it on my account for months

Sorry David, but I cannot see an option to reply on there.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Innovar,

Thanks for replying. Sorry for the delay in getting back. It’s a strange one. If you can see my private message there should be a reply button at the bottom right of the screen. Can you check that and let me know if it’s there? If it’s there you can click on it and type your message. At the bottom right you’ll see the send message button. Let me know how you get on.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings