Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
superkeggles
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

BT sport

Go to solution

Hi, 

When i have been looking i am unable to find where i can add BTsport to my packages.

this would be the free service, i have BT vison and BT infinity 2 so i should have access to this.  (I hope)

When i have been going through the web pages it seems to keep taking me in circles and is getting a little bit confusing, i was hoping that someone would be able to help me out.  

Thanks

Craig

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Wilky
Contributor
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT sport

Go to solution
don't know about existing but blew customers jlust add it and away u go aslong as u get broadband
0 Ratings
Highlighted
itsmee
Contributor
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

craig i am in the same boat as you i shall ring them up when i decide to register..not sure if existing infinity users get the sport automatically or you have to actually ask for it...the more posts about it i read the more i get confused...(but it dont take a lot to confuse me)...Smiley Embarassed

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

You don't need to order BT Sport if you intend to stream from the internet; you just need to sign up to MyBT and use the same log-in details for BTS when it goes online. If you want it on BTTV or the Sky platform you need to apply.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
itsmee
Contributor
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

ok thanks pp..following your link i take it that if you have  a youview box, infinity and bttv you will automatically receive the sports channels from 1st aug. you dont have to do anything according to the info. in the link,

Start your BT TV upgrade. The package you can get depends on your set top box and broadband package.

Want to add BT Sport?

Got a YouView box? As long as you have BT Infinity, the BT Sport pack will be automatically added to your package for free on 1st August. You don't need to do anything. And, we'll also give you free HD for a year.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Glad you got it.Smiley Happy I thought you had to apply but have to admit I've not followed any of the links as I don't need to.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
superkeggles
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

thank you very much my head was in bits 😄

both been helpful 🙂

0 Ratings