cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Expert
Message 11 of 16

Re: Contacting a moderator

@Keith_Beddoe sorry to interrupt but I'm desperate to have a Moderator look at my thread  https://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Sport-on-TV-Online-player-or/BT-tell-me-I-have-to-pay-6-95-pm-to-keep... 

It concerns

(1) BT's intention to drive though increased subscriptions for BT Sports when there's no live sports

(2) Bad press publicity for BT's approach and 

(3) comparison with the simple approach that Sky Sports are adopting.

It's urgent because of BT's rigid deadline at a  time when its customers are having to deal with more important problems due to Coronavirus. Some BT customers have already threatened to contact their MP, social media etc. I firmly believe that it needs a calm hand on the tiller in charge of probably the most important issue we and BT have faced for many years. Hoping you get this Keith. Regards,

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 16

Please do not jump onto another person thread in order to get attention to your problem when you already have a thread running.

If any body can help they will post on your thread.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 13 of 16

This OOC price has nothing to do with increasing the price in the ongoing situation. It's a simple fact your contract is ending & needs to be renewed to save paying the OOC price & the only people who can do that are you online yourself or the relevant team over the phone

Also BT & Sky are 2 separate companies so of course they're going to have different approaches due to different systems etc

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 14 of 16

apologies for interrupting but none of the Moderator links I have work and there appears to be no article on how to contact a Moderator. That BT is being heavily flamed is something that I thought BT would want to know about.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 15 of 16

what does 'OOC' mean?

Re your comments below let's get back to my original thread. I suggest that you re-post your comments there so that we can discuss there. We're off-topic here.

Thank you.

"It's a simple fact your contract is ending & needs to be renewed to save paying the OOC price & the only people who can do that are you online yourself or the relevant team over the phone

Also BT & Sky are 2 separate companies so of course they're going to have different approaches due to different systems etc"

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 16 of 16

BT tell me I have to pay £6.95 pm to keep BT Sports

@garybs29  There's nothing more for you to do. You'll see the problems I had yesterday when I rang the help line but today the reception I received was totally different - it's clear that BT has responded to the criticism and I've been given a deal that is brilliant.

Briefly, my new contract will be for 24 months from tomorrow, my landline minutes will be increased to 500 minutes, the first three months of BT Sport will be free and chargeable after that. But my total cost will only be increased by 22 pence. And better speeds.

My problems have been resolved - some forums close threads when the matter being discussed has been resolved but I can't remember what happens here.

Someone here should shout the amazing news from the rooftops but as I'm not able to ask a Moderator to do it, I'll create a new thread.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings