cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

BT ultimate

Since sport has returned -I've not been able to view ultimate (433) but  all other HD channels are still there -not used BT for the months  live sport was not available. Still can view all my UHD channels on sky so not TV related. I've rebooted the box and checked software is up to date. Could the channel have been removed from my package ( 4k with sport MAX) while the discount was applied. everytime I turn it to this channel it green screens -but I can still get guide and menu -just no images or sound  ? 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT ultimate

Hi @redalien sorry that you cannot view the BT Sport Ultimate channel. Was the channel available before the suspension of live sport? Did you recently change your BT Sport package to get a discount? 
Have a look at BT Sport Ultimate plans and packages 

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 7

no changes made - it was available before the lockdown and now it is not ! 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 7

FYI the discount I mentioned was the reduction because of no live sport -not a different or additional discount - my package should have remained the same -can someone at BT check the ultimate has not been removed incorrectly ? 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 7

Hi @redalien, this sounds like a connection or speed issue between your Youview box and Hub as the 4K channel needs 44Mb to work properly. Are you using mini connectors or a direct connection with an ethernet cable?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 7

not a speed issue  - direct connection and 56mb download  -can you confirm my account has not been changed ? 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 7 of 7

Hi @redalien,

Thanks for getting back to us so quickly.

I'm a little surprised that this is not a speed issue as slow speeds getting to the BTTV STB is normally the cause of BT Sport Ultimate showing a green screen. I can't think of anything else of the top off my head that could be causing the issue.

I think in this case it may be best if you call 0800 800 150 so the account can be checked and a fault raised.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings