Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Max15
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

BTP-15000

Go to solution
I have the same problem whereby it says I don't have a BT subscription, so I cant view the BT Sport channels. Problem appeared to occur after I updated the software, as I was missing some freeview channels. Tried factory reset and broadband is working fine. Any help would be appreciated
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES
BT TV Expert
BT TV Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: BTP-15000

Go to solution

Hi @Max15,

I have found an issue on your account, which I have corrected. 

If you are able to retest, you may need to do a factory reset on your hub to force the changes down but try going to the BT Player first. 

If there is still an issue, drop me a private message and I'll have another look. Thank you,

BT TV ExpertGemma_P
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
I am a BT Employee and an expert on TV queries. I am here volunteering my own time to give advice, and help where I can with BTTV queries. Go here for more info.
Sean-Paul
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution
Hi,

I have the exact same issue and have just called the faults team and got nowhere. Are you able to have a look at my account also?

Kind regards
Sean-Paul
0 Ratings
Max15
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution
Thanks for working your magic Gemma, the issue is now resolved and I can watch BTSport again!
BT TV Expert
BT TV Expert
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Sean-Paul

I can see your account configuration looks okay as of about 20 minutes after your post. Is your service working okay now? Or is it still generating that error code? Thank you,

BT TV ExpertGemma_P
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
I am a BT Employee and an expert on TV queries. I am here volunteering my own time to give advice, and help where I can with BTTV queries. Go here for more info.
0 Ratings