cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MikeA1
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

BTSport Dropping out with various codes (IPC 6011/6023; btv 251; Channel unavailable

Go to solution

Help, this is driving me bananas!! I'm not very tech. savvy so I'm getting no where.

I have a BT Mini view Box, Roku 3, Firestick and Humax Freeview, all connected to the BT Router by Devolo powerline routers. Everything works but the BT box, for the first month it was fine but now it is continuously stopping (particularly with the football).

I have tried using the bt "Help" and diagnostic tests without success; I'm told to update-done numerous times, we don't support Devolo routers- Huh! or that my line/broadband has no faults.

What do I do?

I cannot attach an ethernet cable directly to the BT router, I don't have a spare plug to support a BT Powerline router. This is begining to feel like a "Dear Marge" letter but if someone can help I would be very grateful

Mike 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
BT TV Expert
BT TV Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: BTSport Dropping out with various codes (IPC 6011/6023; btv 251; Channel unavailable

Go to solution

Hello Mike

I'm happy to try and help you with this, if you'd like to message me your details I can contact you and we can discuss.

Martin.

MikeA1
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Re: BTSport Dropping out with various codes (IPC 6011/6023; btv 251; Channel unavailable

Go to solution

A big thank you to Martin and the BT engineers - my problem has been resolved successfully!

Martin identified an issue on the line twixt the exchange and my home as the first step towards a solution, the BT engineers

sorted the issue out(within 24 hours) ; result uninterrupted football.

Well done BT, they are often criticised but credit where credit is due. Only downside,  he claimed he couldn't do

anything about the quality of the football. 

Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Great feedback for @Martin--W. Thanks for taking time to do that @MikeA1. Post back if you have any other problems and we'll be happy to help.

Cheers

David