cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Big Sport: can you watch Sky Red Button Streams?

Hi, I've got the Big Sport package, which gives me all the Sky sports channels through the BT box or on the Now TV app. On the Now app, I can see bonus streams if I scroll down the bottom. It's showing some Sky Red Button EFL games later today. Since the buttons aren't active yet, I can't tell if they will work for me or not. Just tried asking BT, but couldn't get them to understand my question. Does anyone know if Big Sport subscribers can access the EFL games in this way? (If not, we'll have to go out and find the game in a pub...!) 
Thanks!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Big Sport: can you watch Sky Red Button Streams?

The Now Bonus streams are available with your subscription BUT are not provided on all platforms that the Now app is provided upon. If you see them on the Now App they will be active and watchable when the stream starts.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Thanks - anyone know how I find out which platforms, exactly? I can access the Now app through the BT box or on my desktop - will either of them work?
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

I don't know how far they have progressed with providing them on all the Now app  platforms -the Now Tv community may be able to point you at the information. Its quite a few months since i last checked so hopefully they have rolled out to more

0 Ratings