cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Guru
410 Views
Message 11 of 19

Re: Bt Sport HD

No, everyone with BT Broadband will have access.

http://www.bt.com/sport/3-ways-to-watch-bt-sport.html
0 Ratings
Reply
Colin_London
Recognised Expert
408 Views
Message 12 of 19

Re: Bt Sport HD

Log into your account on My BT, scroll down to the 'additional service' boxes (like BT Cloud) and there is now a BT Sport box. Click on that and then you should be prompted to confirm you are the account holder.

Remember that the Picture quality and streaming integrity will be much worse via this 'YouTube' like method which is designed for small screen devices. If you want broadcast quality, including HD, you need to sign up for a TV service.

And as for your other question, Youview is the better option as you have Infinity.
0 Ratings
Reply
magpie03
Expert
403 Views
Message 13 of 19

Re: Bt Sport HD


@Colin_London wrote:
Log into your account on My BT, scroll down to the 'additional service' boxes (like BT Cloud) and there is now a BT Sport box. Click on that and then you should be prompted to confirm you are the account holder.

Remember that the Picture quality and streaming integrity will be much worse via this 'YouTube' like method which is designed for small screen devices. If you want broadcast quality, including HD, you need to sign up for a TV service.

And as for your other question, Youview is the better option as you have Infinity.

But you cant get Sky Sports on Youview

0 Ratings
Reply
Guru
384 Views
Message 14 of 19

Re: Bt Sport HD

Not yet. BT are hoping to though.
0 Ratings
Reply
magpie03
Expert
363 Views
Message 15 of 19

Re: Bt Sport HD

Okay cheers, as for the quality not being great as long as it will be watch-able!
0 Ratings
Reply
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
332 Views
Message 16 of 19

Re: Bt Sport HD


@magpie03 wrote:
Okay cheers, as for the quality not being great as long as it will be watch-able!

It should be, unless Stoke are playing.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Reply
magpie03
Expert
278 Views
Message 17 of 19

Re: Bt Sport HD


@pottyperson wrote:

@magpie03 wrote:
Okay cheers, as for the quality not being great as long as it will be watch-able!

It should be, unless Stoke are playing.


HaHa well that's true 🙂

0 Ratings
Reply
walkerx
Recognised Expert
270 Views
Message 18 of 19

Re: Bt Sport HD

i wonder if bt will block sky from advertising sky sports on the bt sports channels, like sky are blocking bt (and have been allowed to do it)

0 Ratings
Reply
Highlighted
Tomas12
Aspiring Contributor
246 Views
Message 19 of 19

Re: Bt Sport HD

Can someone tell us what resolution and bit rate will the online stream have?

0 Ratings
Reply