cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Bt Sport casting

I have had bt sport mobile app for 12 months and always managed to cast to my tv's as I have bt broadband but this week I'm getting the unable to cast error message , any ideas ?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Bt Sport casting

I think this may explain

https://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Sport-on-TV-Online-player-or/BT-sport-app-not-casting/m-p/2091784

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 6

Thanks ,should never of updated the app 🙄 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

The old app (from March 2020) had stopped working, so not updating wouldn't have helped.
If you're saying that casting only stopped working this week then that's something different - what error are you seeing @Robert_05 ?
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

20201126_170813.jpg

 seems weird its always worked streamed the moto gp to the TV most Sundays this year bar last weekend 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

That message specifically means your BT Sport subscription is included as part of your BT Mobile contract, and so doesn't entitle you to use any large screen apps (including Chromecast). That won't have changed any time recently unless you changed your BT Sport subscription.
0 Ratings