cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Bt Sport pass

Cancelled my BT Sports Pass at the end of March before Aprils charge date and they  have taken out money for Aprils date  when I cancelled it before its renewal  every time I try to cancel it comes up saying restart subscription tab please advise 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Message 2 of 4

Re: Bt Sport pass

Hi Ezz0o welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Sorry that you are having a problem cancelling the monthly pass. You should be able to log in and cancel your pass at any time.

You need to cancel your subscription the day before it’s due to renew at the latest. What was your renewal date? 

cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Payment day
Your payment will come out on, or just after, the 28th of each month" that's what it's saying however it won't let me cancel it as its saying restart subscription no cancel page unless you can provide that page? I don't need BT Sports pass as there are no live sports so I'm throwing £25.00 away each month for a service I'm no longer using 
"How you pay your bill
Continuous Card Recurring Authority is also what it's saying 
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Ezz0o, thanks for confirming that for me. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we'll be able to help you get this fixed.

cheers
John

0 Ratings