cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 26

Bt sport activate id003

Go to solution

I’ve recently joined bt mobile and in my package I get free bt sports but when am trying to sign into the app it says “you haven’t activated bt sport on your account yet. Please activate it below to continue. (ID003) “.   Then when I try to activate it then tells me “Your BT ID is correct but you don't have BT Sport on your account.”   Can anyone help ? 

0 Ratings
25 REPLIES 25
Highlighted
Message 2 of 26

Re: Bt sport activate id003

Go to solution

Hi OB92, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Did you add the BT Sport to your BT Mobile order? If not and you’re with us on a 6GB plan or higher, you’re eligible to get free BT Sport to watch on your mobile. This doesn’t include double data offers on the 3GB plan then place your order Here.
Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 26

Go to solution

I’m on a 100gb data plan  it said it came free in the package. I have tried the link you have supplied and I get this message “ 

Sorry...

There are no BT Sports promotions this customer can move to. Please go back and select Manage BT TV and BT Sports on BT TV “

I’ve also tried online chat but kept getting rerouted to different people and also phoned up but couldn’t seem to get anything sorted out.  

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 26

Go to solution

Hi @OB92 sorry that link didn't allow you to order the BT Sport on BT Mobile. When you contacted via the Live Chat service did you contact the BT Mobile Chat Team

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 26

Go to solution

Hi yes I tried the web chat and they kept saying they were going to help but kept sending my chat to the same two people an no help was given and also I called customer services and no one seemed to be able to help there either 

thanks 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 26

Go to solution

Hi @OB92,

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry you haven't managed to sort this yet. I'll take a look for you. I've sent you a Private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team. Check here: https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage. Just drop me over a reply with the details and we’ll check it out.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 7 of 26

Go to solution

I have the same problem - did you get this sorted in the end?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 8 of 26

Go to solution

Hi @jack_yaz welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Sorry you are getting this error message. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we will be happy to help you get this fixed.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 9 of 26

Go to solution
I got through to the CS team in the end last night (35min wait!!) but they were able to manually attach the promotion for me to activate it successfully.

Thanks for the swift reply though!
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 10 of 26

Go to solution

Dear John,

I'm so having this problem. We have changed our sims to 14gb Sims with a promise of bt sport mobile but have not received an email with link and get an error message on my BT. 

Thank you

Eleanor

0 Ratings