cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 11 of 26

Re: Bt sport activate id003

Go to solution

Hi @Elzybub welcome to the forum and thanks for your post. Sorry that you are getting this error message. 

When you say you are getting an error on your MYBT is this when you are trying to Order BT Sport on your Mobile

If not then place your order on the link above. If you are getting the error when trying to order the BT Sport then try our Mobile Chat Team and they will help with your order as that will be the quickest way to get this set up for you.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 12 of 26

Go to solution

Hello,

I am having the same issue here. I have been passed around like a parcel to different teams to sort this issue and I am still unable to access BT Sport App. Could someone be so kind to try and manually attach the package to my account as all of this message and replies relate to me.

Thanks in advance.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 13 of 26

Go to solution

Hi @84mfoster,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for taking the time to post.

Sorry to hear that BT Sport has not been added to your account.

I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 14 of 26

Go to solution

Very similar problems to above. New to BT mobile - unlimited - arranged over phone and informed that BT sport app included.

Activate id003 error on BT sport app.

Tried to order on bt.com/mobile/sport  - 'this page isn't working' on laptop. 

Tried again on mobile and get 'there are no BT sports promotions this customer can move to'.

Tried live chat numerous times and keep getting kicked out before an agent responds.

No indication on mybt that sport app included.

A very frustrating evening... any suggestions on how to get this sorted quickly would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 15 of 26

Go to solution

Hi @Polly15 sorry that you are not able to get the BT Sport app for your mobile set up. The online link to order should work ok as long as there are no open orders for your BT Mobile. Please check and if the order has closed and you are still unable to order via the BT Sport on BT Mobile link then I have sent you a link with details on how to contact the Mod team and we will be happy to help you with this.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 16 of 26

Go to solution

Aaahhh, thank you. Waiting for my old number to transfer, so still says open.

Fingers crossed it will work when this has been completed. Good to know when I should be able to make progress.

Thank you for info on what to do next if there are further problems.

Much appreciated.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 17 of 26

Go to solution

I have also just moved to a BT 20Gb package and the email says I have free BT Sport included with the plan. But when I try to add BT Sport it says 'There are no BT Sports promotions this customer can move to'. I have also tried by installing the App and activating from there but it doesn't work either. So I need help getting this added please.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 18 of 26

Go to solution

Hi @Cepenpark, sorry that you cannot get the BT Sport service activated on your BT Mobile. You would be best to contact the 

BT Sport Chat Team and they will be able to add the Sport for you. Post back and let me know how you get on.

cheers
John 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 19 of 26

Go to solution

Thank you for your suggestion and link. All sorted within minutes and up and running.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 20 of 26

Go to solution

Hi @Cepenpark thanks for the update and good news that it has been sorted quickly for you 🙂

cheers
John

0 Ratings