cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jess1808
Message 1 of 3

Bt sport after new order

So I moved house and changed to a new contract immediately after so not sure which affected it, but since then my bt sport hasn't worked, my order did stay open for a long time and I had to ring to close it (as I couldn't pay for line rental upfront with it open) they asked if everything was working and I said wasn't sure if I had used sport but everything else was fine (would of checked but was at work and took forever for them to get to that stage). Now just tried sport and it says I'm not subscribed but I definitely have and its showing online. I rang up and after a very long confusing phone call he said I needed an engineer, given everything else is working and it just says not subscribed it seems a little weird we need an engineer visit to fix this and I'm a little worried about the £121 if it's found to be out fault. Anyone had similar issues or any checks I can do before he comes in a weeks time? (youveiw box and worked fine in previous flat)
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Bt sport after new order

Hi @jess1808,

I'm sorry you haven't been able to access the BT Sport channel.

Can you try these steps -

1. Press the YouView button on your remote control, scroll across to the BT logo and press OK
  2. Opening the BT Player will cause your YouView+ box to check your subscriptions
  3. After this, go back to the guide and try tuning to the channel again

This should get the YouView Box to recheck your subscription.

Give that a go and let me know how you got on.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
jess1808
Message 3 of 3

Re: Bt sport after new order

Yep we did that on the phone, we've also reset the hub neither made any difference, engineer is set to come tomorrow now so hoping he can sort it, just worried it might be £121!
0 Ratings