cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 32

Re: BT Sport App - NOT Currently Available for - LG - OLED - TV Range - Web OS 4.0 - 2018 and Above

Go to solution

@DarrenDev  I’ve today had an email from bt saying I can now create a discovery + account and link my bt sports account 

can you confirm if this is genuinely from bt and that customers can access the app now with support available directly from bt?

Message 22 of 32

Re: BT Sport App - NOT Currently Available for - LG - OLED - TV Range - Web OS 4.0 - 2018 and Above

Go to solution

Invitations are being sent this week to some customers with specific subscription types (very small volumes).

So yes - the helpdesks are now ready to start supporting this process.  If you've received your invitation then go for it.

There will be no further invitations sent after this week until the new year, as everything in BT freezes over the xmas/new year holiday.

Message 23 of 32

Go to solution

@DarrenDevwrote:

Invitations are being sent this week to some customers with specific subscription types (very small volumes).

So yes - the helpdesks are now ready to start supporting this process.  If you've received your invitation then go for it.

There will be no further invitations sent after this week until the new year, as everything in BT freezes over the xmas/new year holiday.

Great thanks @DarrenDev , I’m already up and running, process was flawless and easy to do

Message 24 of 32

Go to solution

Hi @DarrenDev,

It's now almost March. I have a BT ultimate account but still cannot watch on my LG Smart TV.

When do you think those Discovery+ invitations are going to be extended to us as well? Is there anyway to speed up the process?

Thanks.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Message 25 of 32

Go to solution
Discovery+ is available to most BT Sport subscribers now. Simply go to bt.com/discoveryplus to create your login. BT Sport isn't currently available in the D+ app though, and won't be until they take over this summer.
0 Ratings
Message 26 of 32

Go to solution

Thanks for the quick reply @DarrenDev .

Is there any way to watch BT sport on an LG tv at all? Some people in the forum claimed AirPlay would work.

I tried it, but I cannot see the video just the Audio, the video is black...Not sure if I did something wrong.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Message 27 of 32

Go to solution
Airplay 2 is unreliable - works for some, but others.
I'm afraid the only reliable way to watch on your LG TV would be to connect an external device... e.g. Chromecast, Fire TV, Roku, etc.
0 Ratings
Message 28 of 32

Re: Bt sport app on lg tv

Go to solution

Any update on this?

0 Ratings
Message 29 of 32

Go to solution
Any Update on this?
0 Ratings
Message 30 of 32

Go to solution
Update on what? There won't ever be a BT Sport app on LG TVs.
0 Ratings