cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
jaredwelch
Message 1 of 4

Bt sport app on ps4

hi guys, I  have just tried to install the bt sport app o my ps4 , however it will not open , is there a know issue with it , ihave already tried reinstalling , i am getting an error 

"cannot start application"  

'CE-32809-2' any ideas guys 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Bt sport app on ps4

Hi @jaredwelch and welcome to the community.

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry you're getting that error code when trying to set up on the PS4. Can you just confirm which services you have with BT? Do you have a sports subscription?

Take a look at Watch BT Sport's Champions League final coverage on PlayStation 4 for more information.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Andy005
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 4

Hi @jaredwelch 

It runs okay for me but that error code looks like a PS4 issue. The solution being quoted is to disable your PS4 primary device activation and then re-activate it.

0 Ratings
BT Sport Expert
BT Sport Expert
Message 4 of 4

Hi there - we're not seeing any issues with our PS4 app at the moment, so I suspect it's an issue with your PS4. Hope you can sort before the game starts! If you think it's a problem our side please let us know.

Community ModeratorKitH
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
I am a BT Employee and an expert on BT Sport queries. I am here volunteering my own time to give advice and help, where I can, on BT Sport queries. Go here for more info.
0 Ratings