Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rporter
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Bt sport not working on TV and crashes bt broadband when trying to connect

Hi

I am having problems with you view box. For over a week now we can only receive bbc channels and all other channels are pixelated. Also when we try and connect to bt sport it crashes the bt broadband. Tonight my husband was trying to watch the Liverpool Spurs game and could watch it fine on the iPad using broadband but when trying to view on the TV, error code ipc6023 came up and the broadband crashed. Once we changed channels the broadband started working again.

I'm getting fed up paying for a service that isn't working and getting nowhere with call centres.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Rporter
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: Bt sport not working on TV and crashes bt broadband when trying to connect

As an update we now have a new error code ipc6002. We use adsl and the you view box is connected to the hh4 by bt extenders due to location of hh4 and TV being in opposite ends of the house. The box is definitely connected to the Internet as we can watch on demand.

I'm not technical at all so any help would be appreciated
Thanks
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Re: Bt sport not working on TV and crashes bt broadband when trying to connect

Hi Rporter,

Welcome to the forum, i'm sorry to see you're having problems with your BT Sport channels. You can enter the IPC error code on that link and it will give you the possible cause and a few checks to try. 

Thanks

Neil 

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Rporter
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Re: Bt sport not working on TV and crashes bt broadband when trying to connect ipc 6023

Thanks neil. I've tried rebooting both broadband and box. I can now get all channels except bt sport. I can still get on demand so must be connected to Internet.
Do you have any other suggestions?
Thanks
Rachel
Tags (1)
0 Ratings