cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maeglin_elendil
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Bt sport pass not working

BT sport app says I need to upgrade subscription but I've got a monthly pass?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Andynich
Beginner
Message 2 of 4

Re: Bt sport pass not working

I am having the same issue, I previously had a mobile subscription but now have a monthly sport pass, however the app on my Samsung Tv doesn’t seem to recognise this and says I need to upgrade. I bought it in order to watch the game tomorrow so would be grateful for any help.

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 3 of 4

Hi @Maeglin_elendil and @Andynich,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. I'm sorry you haven't been able to watch BT Sport through your Monthly Pass.

The quickest way to get this fixed is to call the BT Sport Team on 0800 800 150. Please give them a try and let me know how you get on?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Andynich
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Hi - I have spent two and a half hours on online chats and on the phone to the number you gave this morning and this has still not solved the issue. They have separated out my accounts as they thought that was the problem, but I now get an ID106 error. I have tried everything and am really at the end of my tether. I really want to watch the game tonight which was the whole reason for the subscription. If you can help at all I would really appreciate it. I cannot face another hour on hold, being cut off, being passed from one person who can't help to another. Thanks.

0 Ratings