cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Bt sport second screen won’t work

Go to solution

I have bt sport and subscribe to the second screen for the extra £6 a month. The bt sport is working on my main sky q box but won’t work on my sky q mini box I’m getting the following error message- please check you subscription entitles you to view this channel on this box otherwise if you’re using the box for the first time please wait a few minutes. 
I’ve never watched it on a second box so far as I can’t get it to work I definitely  subscribe to it so it should work. Both the boxes are on the same phone line and broadband network and I have tried unplugging the box and updating the software as recommended by several bt staff I’ve reached out to for help

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Bt sport second screen won’t work

Go to solution

Hi @Xxdan87xx, welcome to the forum and sorry that the BT Sport is not working for you on the second box. 

I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you get this fixed.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Thank you. I have replied 🙂 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

@Xxdan87xx 

I can see that one of the mods is looking in to this for you, but can I just ask who you are paying the extra £6 per month for the extra screen to, is it Sky or BT?

I was thinking about moving to Sky, and am under the impression that if you get BT Sport through Sky and have Sky Multiroom, then that only entitles you to watch BT Sport on the main Sky  Q box, not the Sky Q Mini. In order to watch BT Sport on the Mini box, I thought that you had to either subscribe to BT Sport via BT, (whilst still receiving it via satellite), and/or pay BT separately for an Extra Box subscription on top of the Sky charges?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

I get both my bt sport and the bt sport extra screen thru bt I don’t have them thru sky just the rest of my tv from sky so I pay the £6 to bt on top of my bt sport package 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks for clarifying

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Xxdan87xx, this should be working ok for you now. You had also contacted via Social Media and our team there had picked up your case earlier this morning and got the fix in place.

cheers

John

0 Ratings