cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jayw1999
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Bt sport sharing.

Hi guys, recently added the Bt sport app to my Broadband Package. I will be watching games live in my PS4 or phone. Am I able to give my father my bt details and we can both watch a game at the same time?

Thank you.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
DarrenDev
BT Sport Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: Bt sport sharing.

Official answer: no. You shouldn't share accounts.

Unofficially: it'll allow you to stream on up to 2 devices at the same time. Bear in mind that if something goes wrong (e.g the app crashes, or your network drops out) you may lock yourself out of playing anything on that device again for a few minutes, as we'll still think you have 2 streams running.
Also bear in mind that providing your login to others is also giving them access to your full account details, and may allow them to make purchases without your authorisation. You will still be liable for anything they do.
Jayw1999
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

That's absolutely fine with me mate. I see my dad everyday and trust him not to spend my money lol. Also which single person would need to stream two devices at once? I've paid for it and it's allowed two screens so surely it should be fine?

0 Ratings
DarrenDev
BT Sport Expert
Message 4 of 5

No problem - that's your choice.
Like I say - it's there more as a failsafe, so that we don't block you right in the middle of a cup final when your broadband drops out, or you take your phone slightly too far down the garden and lose signal, and then we tell you that you're locked out for a few minutes.
0 Ratings
Jayw1999
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

No worries mate, should be alright. Just the slight risk I guess.

Hope you have a good day.

0 Ratings