cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dheight1990
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Bt sport stuttering

Hi , I’ve got an issue with the bt sport app. Whenever I cast to my tv the playback is not smooth , the sound is fine just not the picture , the picture quality is good just stutters now and again . I’m casting from iPhone to Sony android tv with virgin 200 meg broadband
Thanks
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Bt sport stuttering

this a problem with your casting connection and nothing wrong with BT sport  I often cast Bt Sport and never have a problem

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Zombie
Expert
Message 3 of 5

If you go into the play store on the tv there are always updates for the chromecast. There is on my Sony android tv anyway. Also I find my tv benefits for a reboot every once in a while not just standby on and off. If you hold the tv power button down on the remote until restarting come up. Sometimes that can help. 

0 Ratings
Dheight1990
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

My dad has a similar Sony tv and his runs smooth , both TVs have built in chromcast . It’s done it since Iv had the tv . Really annoying at times
0 Ratings
gomezz
Distinguished Expert
Message 5 of 5

@imjollywrote:

this a problem with your casting connection and nothing wrong with BT sport  I often cast Bt Sport and never have a problem

Same here.  I found that I needed to use the small extension lead that came with my Chromecast dongle to get a reliable connection rather than plugging the dongle directly into the TV itself.  That my sub-woofer is sitting nearby on the same side of the TV may have something to do with it.

0 Ratings