cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Bt sports email newsletters

Does anyone know if bt still publish and email out the newsletters on this link 

https://www.bt.com/consumer/edw/sport-opt-in/ 

when I originally signup to bt sports I use to get this emails automatically but they stopped a good while ago ,  I re subscribed a few weeks ago but still nothing in my inbox 

the reason I’m asking is because I’m concerned I’m not going to receive any updates on the jv with discovery which was closed out and completed today as obviously I would like to know what I would have to do eventually (if anything) to keep my subscription active once the customer base transfer to the jv is complete

any information would be appreciated 

TIA

cc @DarrenDev 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Bt sports email newsletters

Oh wow.  I've never seen that before, and never heard of any newsletter.

The page has the old BT Sport brand, and the old bt.com design - it should have been removed a long time ago.  I'll let the editors know.

Don't worry about the JV stuff - there will be announcements here, in the app, and quite probably via email too.

The first announcement will be coming very soon, with details on how you can claim your access to the Discovery+ app which will be included for BT Sport subscribers (T&Cs to be confirmed).

Message 3 of 7

Does that include those who have BT Sport via an EE broadband contract? (Big screen)

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Not sure on eligibility yet
Message 5 of 7

Eurosport?

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

@DarrenDev  Another question if I may (although you may not know the answer yet) , all media coverage around jv seems to suggest that all bt sports customers who get it through bt directly will get access to discovery plus app

I presume this to mean that so long as you are paying bt directly for the bt sports subscription (which I am) it doesn’t matter which tv platform you currently view bt sports on (sky +hd/Q, Virgin, BT TV, A N Other) you’ll be able to link your bt account to a discovery + account?

TIA

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

That's my assumption too @BSF74 however eligibility has yet to be confirmed.

0 Ratings