Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmw1985
Beginner
Message 1 of 10

Bt sports in Jersey

Hi all

i live in Jersey but seem to be unable to subscribe to bt sports through sky as it cant find my address and was told by the online advsior im unable to subscribe. i know a few people in jersey with bt spotys so cant undestand why i cant get bt sports can anyone help
0 Ratings
9 REPLIES
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 10

Re: Bt sports in Jersey

There has been a few posts on the forum like yours and they needed mod help. I have asked mods to see if they can help and they will post here. Just follow their link and complete the form

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 10

Hi @cmw1985

This could be a tricky one around the address but if it's the same as the address Sky have on record it should be ok.

Send us in your details using the contact the mods link in my profile and I'll get this investigated for you.

Thanks

Stuart

Community ModeratorStuartH
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
cmw1985
Beginner
Message 4 of 10

Hi stuart ive had an email to say youve sent me a message but no otion to open anything where can i view messages
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

Hi @cmw1985 Stuart has enabled the link to complete a form for the team to pick up your case. Please click on his profile and select the contact the mods option and complete the form.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

Hi @cmw1985 I needed to check a few things with you so have dropped you a Private Message please can you check this and reply to me via Private Message.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
jamespiller
Message 7 of 10

Hi, Also having the same problem. How can I sign up? Website does not accept my Jersey post code, I have Sky.

0 Ratings
jamespiller
Message 8 of 10

Hi, I would also like to sign up from Jersey and add BT to my Sky account. How can I get this done?

Thanks.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

@jamespiller send over your details on the 'click here to contact the mods link' include your full address and sky viewing card number and we'll be able to help. 

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

@jamespiller I've been trying to get in touch but have unfortunately been unable to reach you. Can you drop me a reply to let me know if you're happy that everything is sorted and it's ok to close your case as resolved?

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings