cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

Bt ultimate not available

The Chelsea v Man City game is advertised on bt ultimate. But no option for ultimate 

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: Bt ultimate not available

What device are you using to watch it @Teno?
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

On the app on 2020 Samsung QLED

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

There shouldn't be any reason for it to not be available in 4K HDR on a Samsung 2020 model.

From the home screen, there should be a link offering 4K HDR as the first thing you see.  If it's not there, then select the cog in the top right corner, then Device Checker.  Does that show green ticks for everything?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

Yes 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

Sorry, you're right.

There's an issue on Samsung 2019 models, but for some reason the 4K HDR option has been disabled for ALL Samsung models.  I'm trying to find out why.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

Hi there, I am having the same issue with my Samsung 2021 model (the Frame). Is there any update on this? Very disappointing when we’re paying for the 4K version of the BT Sport app. Thanks a lot

Message 8 of 10

Unfortunately the 2019 issue forced us to turn off Ultimate across ALL Samsung models. This will be fixed on Monday, where the restriction will just be applied to 2019 models again.
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

Problem with 4K not limited to  Samsung TVs... Roku Soundbar not able to show 4K code GE001. It is rather annoying when it appears to be a recurring issue.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

That'll be an unrelated issue @Internetvic .

Send me a DM with the BT ID you're logged in with, and I'll check the specific reason for your experience.

0 Ratings