cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

BtSport Monthly Pass

Go to solution

Hi All,

I’ve been trying to buy a BTSport Monthly Pass for the last two weeks, but get an error every time. When I use the website https://www.bt.com/sport/buy/monthly-pass/create-an-account

I enter my name, dob etc. I then put in my postcode, and select my address - when I click on “Continue to Payment” the next screen says, “Sorry, the service is unavailable”.

This error is the same for any address I select for my postcode. If I put in my parents postcode, it takes me to the payment page. I can’t use another address as my payment card is linked to my own address.

Online chat didn’t help, call centre could only push me back to online chat. Terrible customer service.

Very frustrating, missed 3 games for my team already. 

Happy to provide my address to someone from BT to sort out.

Thanks, as a last hope!

Des

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: BtSport Monthly Pass

Go to solution

To save time - I’ve tried on multiple devices and WiFi and mobile networks, and it all ends the same way. Seems there is a logic problem with the website.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

sorry but a basic question - is your address in the uk  as things changes after Brexit

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Yes, address is in London.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution
Confirmed an issue with the web site - it doesn't like that Des's address has both a number AND name in the first line. The only available workaround is to manually enter the address, moving the house name to the second line of the address.
I've raised this with the web team to investigate (they weren't aware of this issue).

Example that fails:
101 Dalmation House
Cruella Row
London
SW1A 1AA

Instead needs to be entered manually as:

Dalmation House Cruella Row
London
SW1A 1AA
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

I have also been having this issue and entered the address manually like you say yet still get the service is unavailable. sorry your keep say your going to fix it but it been a issue for months now let just buy the damn product already.

0 Ratings