cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kebabboy11
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Buffering issues on iPad with btsport

Anyone else having the same issue? Basically the screen jumps or I lose connection for a few seconds at a time. Needless to say, I am completely underwhelmed with the whole experience if this is how it's going to be. I have tried logging out, resetting, refreshing etc. I am stood next to my home hub! I have bt infinity unlimited. I don't have any problems with any other Internet use on the iPad, for example when using youtube. Will it be the case that I will only be able to watch btsport via my PC - and with an Ethernet cable? I was SO looking forward to the BT sport app launch. What a letdown!
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
gjonesuk
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 5

Re: Buffering issues on iPad with btsport

I have the same issue on my ipad 3, I have Infinity 2 and all works fine on my BT Vision but when I try and watch BT Sport 1 or 2 on my ipad it just keeps buffering. I assume its just a launch glitch and it will be sorted.
0 Ratings
Paul1360
Expert
Message 3 of 5

Yes same here but its all devices not only ipads

0 Ratings
Mrtone
Message 4 of 5

Im having the same issues too both with android phone and ipad. Sound and video not syncing, buffering issues, video skipping back and forwards randomly, video dropping out completely as well. Not impressed at all. Why were the apps released on the day of launch instead of earlier to run test channels to make sure it worked?

Hope an answer/update gets released soon as ive had a very frustrating and unenjoyable night trying to watch bt sport
0 Ratings
Paul1360
Expert
Message 5 of 5

My android app just updated and the streams are now as they should no buffering or picture break up any jore so hopefully bt have stepped up to the plate once more. Well done BT

0 Ratings