cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 45

Re: CC_X01 error when casting sport app

Refreshing to get someone actually responding real time and proving updates. Thank you. Hope to hear about the fix soon

Steve

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 45

Happy for you to check mine in detail as I can assure you it was only me using the app and cast
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 45

Thanks for responding and outlining the plan. I'm pretty sure I only had one stream active. Please keep us updated. Happy to test or help with troubleshooting info if that's useful.
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 45

Thanks for the reply.

Like the others, I was the only one using the app. Pretty sure it used to ask me if I wanted to watch something in HD (recommend) or standard (for casting). I wasn't asked that.

Or I may be making that up...?

Thanks again for looking into it.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 45

We've been working with Google for a while to move to their latest video player on Chromecast devices. We switched across to it a few weeks ago and everything seemed to be mostly OK - just a few complaints here and there about buffering more than it used to, and we were investigating those issues.

With the disastrous result over the weekend, we've made the decision to revert back to the old video player for now. This was done this morning, and now everything is exactly as it was before the summer break.

We do need to switch to the new player as soon as we can*, but we'll do our best to make sure we've fixed everything we learnt over the weekend first.

Sorry again for the interruption in service.

* we were a launch partner with Chromecast back in 2013 - we're still using that same old player now!

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 45

OK, thanks for the update - so hopefully everything should be good for the games this weekend or will there be an update to the app required ?

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 45

No app update required - the Chromecast update was unrelated to the app update.

Message 18 of 45

Yet another fault code when trying to cast. CC_P123

This is becoming a joke now

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 45

Why can I watch anything except the live football. I am beyond frustrated. 

One issue after another. Again I am missing a game

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 45

We're back on the new Chromecast player again tonight. We've resolved most of the issues that were previously being seen, and the numbers tonight are looking massively improved. We are still seeing a small number of devices seeing issues, and we're doing all we can to identify the cause.
In your case @SR72UK we're not actually getting logs from your device. When you get a chance, could you please try connecting to your Chromecast, attempt playback 5 times in a row, and then leave your Chromecast idle until the player closes itself. This should give it enough time to send everything to us.
0 Ratings