cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 41 of 45

Re: CC_X01 error when casting sport app

@mr_blibby we found that over 99% of the S6001 errors were on the Dolby Atmos audio stream, so we've temporarily disabled it whilst we continue to investigate the issue with Google. It's disappointing to hear that you're still having issues - we are still working on it though.

You should find that the regular stream plays ok - you can play this from the Live tab in the app.

0 Ratings
Message 42 of 45

This is beyond a joke now. Everytime I come to use it for the football I have not one but two errors now. It plays for a couple of mins, buffers and then closes down. 

Roll on when all the footie is back on Sky Sports. 

Promises after promises will be fixed

0 Ratings
Message 43 of 45

It's a bit different for me tonight. 

I upgraded to the BT TV box, tonight is the first time I've used it and the stream is completely unwatchable.

Casting from the app is perfect. Paying more for TV but having to fall back on the app, just can't win

0 Ratings
Message 44 of 45

You guys make it REALLY difficult for me to help you by reusing old threads that are unrelated to your actual issues.
@SR72UK - have you tried running a speed test on your Chromecast? Your device is reporting that it's struggling to keep up with the BT Sport Ultimate stream.
@Rick_ if you're having issues with the BT Sport stream on a BT TV box then you're better off posting separately about that, with details about your issue.
0 Ratings
Message 45 of 45

I forgot that I was subscribed to this thread so it was more of a conversation with the others than a complaint for yourself.

I was planning on calling tomorrow if it's still like this in the second half. 

0 Ratings