cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndyVM
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

CON-0104

Tried to activate my FREE BT Sports and am greeted by the above error. Why? I'm not wasting time calling. Ta.
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 7

Re: CON-0104

Have a look here.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
AndyVM
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Thanks!

So from what I understand, if I elect to continue to receive a paper bill I'm not allowed BT Sport? Is that right? REALLY?!?! Has it ACTUALLY come to this? Ridiculous.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 7

I haven't followed the steps given, but having paper bills shouldn't prevent you setting up a BT ID and certainly not getting BT Sport online. Can you detail where it's going wrong?

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
AndyVM
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

After clicking activate i get a screen with a spinning graphic then the error screen appears.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 6 of 7

Well the legal stuff section currently says

BT Sport Online – UK residential broadband customers only. BT broadband customers can watch BT Sport online at home with a minimum line speed of 400kbps. To watch BT Sport online elsewhere you need 3G/4G/wifi (charges may apply). To watch BT Sport at btsport.com you need Microsoft Silverlight. The BT Sport App works on iPhone (3GS and above), iPad (iOS 5.1.1 and above) & selected Android devices with OS 4.1. Max. 2 devices simultaneously. BT Sport is free for new and existing customers. Major League Baseball not available online. e-billing required. e-billing required. UK only. Terms apply.

http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/consumerProducts/displayTopic.do?topicId=35947

AndyVM
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

There you go. Thanks.
0 Ratings